Sunday, August 9, 2009

Going Dotty for Dotty Spot Designs



I recently had a stall at Mathilda's Market (in Perth)
Always a great day, & one where I can showcase some of the brands I carry that are not commonly found, including my own line of appliqued tees.
It's always lovely to meet my customers, to give some background on the products, to chat about my brands, to suggest items that may work with something they have in mind & now, to even say hi again to the customers who keep coming back.

It's also lovely to meet others in this crazy industry, & this time I was fortunate enough to have a stall right next to the girls from
Dotty Spot Designs.
I fell in love with their canvases, & just had to become a retailer for them.
I love the designs, the colours they use & I was really, really impressed by their attention to detail & the quality of their product.
Dotty Spot's personalised designs are printed on polyblended artist’s canvas & mounted on quality timber frames.

so, now available at ele-ahbaant,
I introduce you to Dotty Spot Designs

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin